NOVELSAT Xstream Multi-Purpose Gateway is the ideal choice for multiple interfaces satellite networks requiring any-to-any high-speed connectivity solution. Addressing multiple applications including video delivery, Earth observation, SIGINT, Cloud and IoT, NOVELSAT Xstream delivers highly integrated, optimized, and efficient multi-interface solution.
- Any-to-any video gateway
- Future proof software defined processing
- High density design
- Service filtering & remux
- BISS2-CA encryption / decryption
- IP/TS/Service/PID level monitoring
- Any-to-any input failover matrix
- High scalability and redundancy options
- PID/Service redundancy based on any ETR 101-290 P1 triggers
- Seamless stream/port/packet level switching
- Carrier grade management functionalities
The NS-HUB4000 is a major element in the NovelSat NetX Point-to-Multipoint network solutions offering. Combined with the NovelSat NS300X/NS3000 modem series, NovelNet NMS (Network Management System), and NovelSat LIBRA Dynamic Resource Allocation, the NS-HUB4000 contributes to an optimized and efficient Point-to-Multipoint network.
The NS-HUB4000 is a member of the NovelSat Professional Satellite Demodulators family. Like all NovelSat satellite transmission equipment, the NS-HUB4000 supports the NovelSat NS4 satellite waveform, which typically boosts spectral efficiency by 40% to 60% compared with DVB-S2 equipment.
Optimization for Point-to-Multipoint Data Transmission
The cost-effective NS-HUB4000 includes built-in IP processing features such as the NovelSat NSPE2™, the market’s most efficient IP encapsulation scheme, to improve data transmission efficiency. The NS-HUB4000 platform’s unique Interfaces include Ethernet 1G/10G, dual power supply ports, and M&C interfaces such as USB ports and an SD card slot for data import/export, software upgrade and many other uses.
The NS-HUB4000 is designed for operators who want to optimize the efficiency of their Hub with high inbound throughput – up to 2 Gbps Ethernet hub infrastructure – together with NovelSat NS4x™, the world’s most efficient satellite waveform.
Redundancy & Backup
As a critical 1U component in a hub with 32 internal receivers (4 internal Rx cards, each with 8 receivers) an efficient redundancy plan is essential. As such, the NS-HUB4000 provides internal and interface (RF, IP, power supply) redundancy, including dual-active 110v or 220v AC power interfaces and power management units.
Backup modes include 1×1 or 2×1 or 3×1, where a single internal Rx card (with 8 receivers) can serve as a backup to any other Rx cards. This architecture is designed to enable fully automatic hot-standby redundancy with no single point of failure.
- Compact, Hub Terminal space saver
- Up to 32 IP Receivers in a single 1U unit
- Dual-active 110v or 220v AC power Interfaces
- Symbol rate of 0.1-120Msps per carrier
- Up to 2Gbps inbound data rate
- NovelSat NS4x™ technology
- NovelSat NSPE2™ – The world’s most efficient IP encapsulation scheme
- Modulation: QPSK, 8APSK, 16APSK, 32APSK, 64APSK
- LDPC (Low Density Parity Check)
- Up to 8x F-Type Extended L-Band 950-2150MHz RF input ports
- Advanced M&C interfaces: SD Card Slot, USB Interfaces
- Roll-off Factor: 5%, 10%, 15%, 20%, 25%, 35%
NovelSat’s NS3™ satellite modulation technology is bringing fiber-level costs to satellite broadcasting for the first time.