MULTI-RECEIVER HUB FOR MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS
NOVELSAT Receiver Hub is the ideal choice for multiple input satellite networks requiring highly efficient connectivity solution. Addressing multiple applications including video, Earth observation, SIGINT, Cloud and IoT, NOVELSAT Receiver Hub delivers highly integrated,
optimized and efficient multi-receiver solution.
- Compact multi-receiver hub for multi satellite applications
- High flexibility, supporting multiple waveforms in parallel
(DVB-S2, DVB-S2X and NS4TM)
- High density design, supporting up to 6 satellite inputs in a single 1U unit
- High scalability and redundancy options
- Up to 425 Mbps per inbound carrier and
up to 2.5 Gbps total inbound data rate
The NS-HUB4000 is a major element in the NovelSat NetX Point-to-Multipoint network solutions offering. Combined with the NovelSat NS300X/NS3000 modem series, NovelNet NMS (Network Management System), and NovelSat LIBRA Dynamic Resource Allocation, the NS-HUB4000 contributes to an optimized and efficient Point-to-Multipoint network.
The NS-HUB4000 is a member of the NovelSat Professional Satellite Demodulators family. Like all NovelSat satellite transmission equipment, the NS-HUB4000 supports the NovelSat NS4 satellite waveform, which typically boosts spectral efficiency by 40% to 60% compared with DVB-S2 equipment.
Optimization for Point-to-Multipoint Data Transmission
The cost-effective NS-HUB4000 includes built-in IP processing features such as the NovelSat NSPE2™, the market’s most efficient IP encapsulation scheme, to improve data transmission efficiency. The NS-HUB4000 platform’s unique Interfaces include Ethernet 1G/10G, dual power supply ports, and M&C interfaces such as USB ports and an SD card slot for data import/export, software upgrade and many other uses.
The NS-HUB4000 is designed for operators who want to optimize the efficiency of their Hub with high inbound throughput – up to 2 Gbps Ethernet hub infrastructure – together with NovelSat NS4x™, the world’s most efficient satellite waveform.
Redundancy & Backup
As a critical 1U component in a hub with 32 internal receivers (4 internal Rx cards, each with 8 receivers) an efficient redundancy plan is essential. As such, the NS-HUB4000 provides internal and interface (RF, IP, power supply) redundancy, including dual-active 110v or 220v AC power interfaces and power management units.
Backup modes include 1×1 or 2×1 or 3×1, where a single internal Rx card (with 8 receivers) can serve as a backup to any other Rx cards. This architecture is designed to enable fully automatic hot-standby redundancy with no single point of failure.
- Compact, Hub Terminal space saver
- Up to 32 IP Receivers in a single 1U unit
- Dual-active 110v or 220v AC power Interfaces
- Symbol rate of 0.1-120Msps per carrier
- Up to 2Gbps inbound data rate
- NovelSat NS4x™ technology
- NovelSat NSPE2™ – The world’s most efficient IP encapsulation scheme
- Modulation: QPSK, 8APSK, 16APSK, 32APSK, 64APSK
- LDPC (Low Density Parity Check)
- Up to 8x F-Type Extended L-Band 950-2150MHz RF input ports
- Advanced M&C interfaces: SD Card Slot, USB Interfaces
- Roll-off Factor: 5%, 10%, 15%, 20%, 25%, 35%
NovelSat’s NS3™ satellite modulation technology is bringing fiber-level costs to satellite broadcasting for the first time.