Ra’anana, Israel, March 3, 2020 – NOVELSAT, a leading provider of next generation content connectivity solutions, announced a comprehensive solution for mission critical satellite communications.
The growing cyber threats to satellite communications requires new levels of security and protection for mission critical communications of government’s military, defense, security and emergency organizations.
Designed to deliver highest levels of transmission security, robustness and resiliency, NOVELSAT introduces comprehensive solution to meet the growing applications and requirements of mission critical satellite communications. Securing the content, protecting the transmission and preventing interception, the comprehensive solution provides a wide-ranging security suite that encompasses functionalities and capabilities for communication security (COMSEC), transmission security (TRANSEC), low probability of interception (LPI) and low probability of detection (LPD).
NOVELSAT’s solution for mission critical satellite communications includes the following main features:
- Most advanced multi-layer encryption based on AES-256 and GPG encryption
- High efficiency proprietary waveform
- Highest data rates for video and data transmission
- High interference and jamming resiliency
- Comprehensive secured management sessions
- Advanced carrier and traffic concealment
- Sites authentication and paring
- Higher availability and coverage (including at the poles)
- Integrated video encoding/decoding/transcoding
- Adaptive earth observation connectivity
“Our solution for mission critical satellite communications ensures highly secured and efficient communications to our government customers so they can deliver on their mission,” said Aviv Ronai, VP Marketing and Product at NovelSat. “Already in deployment by leading government’s organizations and contractors, our exceptional technology helps our customers to meet their current and future challenges and make their networks safe.”
The new solution will be presented at Satellite 2020 in Washington DC, booth # 319.