At NovelSat, we strongly believe that employees significantly influence company success. We’re looking for innovative, dedicated, results oriented team players to join us and realize their potential. To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
R&D Open Positions
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Director to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, building a sales team, working with partners, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
- Self-motivated winner and a hunter
- A minimum of 5 years’ international sales quota carrying, experience selling high performance technology products
- Strong experience in managing, developing and motivating sales associates
- Proven experience in working with partners and VARs
- Comfortable and experienced communicating with clients, prospects and peers
- Experience closing complex sales cycles in a consultative manner
- Track record of exceeding quotas
- Proven and effective negotiation skills
- Experience within the Broadcast/Telecom industry – Strong advantage
- Team player, exceptional communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Fluent English with foreign language skills a plus
- Extensive business travel required
- Network/IP SW technical lead
- SW design of high performance satellite communication modem
- RT embedded Linux, C
- Involve in all SW aspects and levels of the product : definition, implementation , production etc.
- Deep knowledge in networking (IP,TCP, Routing, Switching…) – Must
- 4 or more years of experience in RT embedded systems.
- C programming language.
- High & low level network protocol programming
- Multi-Core network processor – Advantage
- B.Sc in Computer Science or Computer Engineering from known university (above 80)
- Ability to learn new technologies and tools rapidly
- Ability to work independently
- High performance ASIC and FPGA logic design.
- Various design types – communication physical layer, control logic, Interfaces etc.
- Full design flow responsibility / involvement:
- RTL coding
- Lab testing
- At least 3 years of experience in ASIC design.
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering from known university.
- Communication and signal processing experience/knowledge – Advantage
- Forward Error correction codes design experience/knowledge – Advantage
- Matlab, Verilog, Quartus/Vivado experience – Advantage
- Excellent follow-through, motivation, and persistence.
- Algorithms research & development for innovative satellite communication products.
- Simulating in Matlab environment.
- Working with other teams – mainly VLSI and SW groups.
- Involved in all stages – from definition via implementation & validation to operational system
- MSc in Electrical engineering from known University
- Experience in signal processing and algorithms development for communication systems.
- Experience in physical layers (PHY), modems – advantage.
- Matlab experience/Knowledge.
- Good interpersonal skills, team work.