At NovelSat, we strongly believe that employees significantly influence company success. We’re looking for innovative, dedicated, results oriented team players to join us and realize their potential. To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
The position involves identification and capture of technical requirements for responses to RFIs/RFPs. This requires in-depth technical and commercial knowledge of satellite solutions in fields such as: SCPC/VSAT/P2MP/HUB-based solutions.
We are seeking a high caliber individual to be the professional leader of our sales engineering team with at least 10 years’ experience in the satellite industry. The objective of the role is to provide technical sales support for a broad variety of opportunities that NovelSat is pursuing: Broadcasters/ISP/DSNG, cellular backhaul operators, and to help increase growth in in new markets, such as LEO, etc.
- Proven hands-on experience with Configuring Modems/VSATs from various Vendors
- Proven hands-on experience with satellite link budget solutions such as: SatMaster, LBT5
- Provide technical Pre/Post-Sales support to Sales and Business Development teams
- Proven technical knowledge of IP networking with advantage to CCNA or greater equivalent qualification or experience
- Manage technical RFI/RFP responses (content and process)
- Manage technical and POC/trials (content and process)
- Provide periodic product training to our sales and resellers, Handling RMA requests and process in a timely manner, Standby duty after office hours
- Strong familiarity with basic Linux OS and related technologies, common desktop productivity tools such as Word, Excel and Outlook, along with strong MS Visio skills
- Strong understanding of video and audio quality measurement and compression systems an added advantage
- Recognized and appropriate engineering or technical qualification. E.g., BTEC/BEng
- Experience with field deployments, Track record in operational or Pre/Post-sales engineering for a supporting RAN Vendor, Mobile Backhaul, ISP over satellite infrastructure
- 8+ years of experience with space or aviation RF and Communications system design, analysis, subsystem component selection, and system evaluation. Experience calculating link budgets including atmospheric and experience with legacy and emerging satellite communications modulation and coding.
- 3+ years of experience as a Team leader or Senior Technical Support
- Proven experience working with colleagues and team members abroad
- Ability to identify and capture customer technical and operational requirements, using technical expertise to design elegant and effective value add solutions
- Ability to effectively present solutions to a wide range of prospects, from technical to board level
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English & additional language (advantage); Ability to travel world-wide (about 6 times per year)