At NovelSat, we strongly believe that employees significantly influence company success. We’re looking for innovative, dedicated, results oriented team players to join us and realize their potential. To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
- Network/IP SW technical lead
- SW design of high performance satellite communication modem
- RT embedded Linux, C
- Involve in all SW aspects and levels of the product : definition, implementation , production etc.
- Deep knowledge in networking (IP,TCP, Routing, Switching…) – Must
- 4 or more years of experience in RT embedded systems.
- C programming language.
- High & low level network protocol programming
- Multi-Core network processor – Advantage
- B.Sc in Computer Science or Computer Engineering from known university (above 80)
- Ability to learn new technologies and tools rapidly
- Ability to work independently
- High performance ASIC and FPGA logic design.
- Various design types – communication physical layer, control logic, Interfaces etc.
- Full design flow responsibility / involvement:
- RTL coding
- Lab testing
- At least 3 years of experience in ASIC design.
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering from known university.
- Communication and signal processing experience/knowledge – Advantage
- Forward Error correction codes design experience/knowledge – Advantage
- Matlab, Verilog, Quartus/Vivado experience – Advantage
- Excellent follow-through, motivation, and persistence.
- Algorithms research & development for innovative satellite communication products.
- Simulating in Matlab environment.
- Working with other teams – mainly VLSI and SW groups.
- Involved in all stages – from definition via implementation & validation to operational system
- MSc in Electrical engineering from known University
- Experience in signal processing and algorithms development for communication systems.
- Experience in physical layers (PHY), modems – advantage.
- Matlab experience/Knowledge.
- Good interpersonal skills, team work.