Ensure satellite data transmission service quality
appleappetite.com QoS mechanisms on shared data networks have two main objectives:http://afcmarseille.com/porn/young-teen-girl-feet-porn
- To prioritize one kind of traffic over
- To guarantee minimal service attributes, such as data rate to certain traffic.
who is the queen of porn Both of these objectives become relevant in times of network congestion – when network resources are in shortage and there is a need to control and manage the rate between remotes.http://afcmarseille.com/porn/desperate-cuckold-im-estim-has-to-cum
golfpublictaradell.com In order to achieve these QoS objectives, first traffic needs to be classified into predefined classes of service. Then the traffic goes through a series of mechanisms where it is treated according to its class attributes. The most common attributes are:xhamster teen pussy
- Committed Information Rate (CIR): This is the guaranteed rate. The sum of all CIRs should not exceed the capacity of the network.
- Extended Information Rate (EIR): This rate will be given only after all CIRs have been supplied and the network has additional resources left.
- Burst Sizes for the above.
see The QoS architecture is based on two-level hierarchical queues. The first level defines the bandwidth allocation for each remote. The second level provides eight priority queues per remote, for data based priority.http://afcmarseille.com/porn/myanmar-sex-and-fuck
source site Several Operational modes are supported by the NovelSat QoS function:click
- Layer 2 Transparent Bridging – Forwarding Mode
- Layer 2 VLAN Switching
- Layer 3 IP Routing Forwarding Modes