A New Standard for Satellite Broadcast
The NovelSat NS2000 Demodulator redefines industry data rate limits, supporting up to 425Mbps using 70Msym/sec transmission. The NS2000 offers:
- Lowest bandwidth consumption – lowering satellite bandwidth usage by 30% to 60%
- Highest throughput – using existing bandwidth
- Highest data rate – raising maximum transmitted data rate to 425 Mbps
- Smallest dish/HPA size – using the same data rate
- Larger footprint – using the same data rates at remote locations
The NovelSat NS2000 is a state-of-the-art satellite demodulator that supports all common modulation methods: DVB-S, DVB-S2, DVB-SNG, and NovelSat NS4. A notably robust receiver, the NS2000 features groundbreaking signal processing and error correction for enhanced impairment resistance. It offers dual channel support and output for any two stream types – 2XASI, 2XGigabit and ASI & Gigabit.
The NS2000 supports exceptionally high data rates, reaching up to 425Mbps using 70Msps when using the NovelSat NS4 waveform, and is the only demodulator that supports transmission of one carrier over a 72MHz transponder.
The NS2000 dual channel option diverts a stream to either of the two available interfaces, or any combination thereof – enabling transmission quality that is solely dependent upon interface content. Dual channel operation also enables the combination of Ethernet Stream and ASI, easing migration to Ethernet streaming.
- Compatible with the NovelSat NS4 waveform
- DVB-S2 (EN302-307) compliant
- Data rate of up to 425Mbps
- NovelSat DDC™ – Dynamic Distortion Compensator for Non-Linear Channels
- Dual channel mode
* Dual ASI output interface
* Optional dual Ethernet 1Gb output interface
- Extended L-Band 950MHz-2150MHz
- IF output mode 50MHz-180MHz (either L-Band/IF)
- Optional 10MHz reference (In/Out)
- ACM mode
NovelSat’s NS3™ satellite modulation technology is bringing fiber-level costs to satellite broadcasting for the first time.